Sunday 13 January 2008

untitled

somehow while surfing around de net.. i happen to bump into this conversation in this certain website.. and it kinda erupted de volcano in me.. ok la maybe a bit too kua zhang but i find it very #$%^&*&^#%$(@# lu.. only alley will understand wad this is all about.. not that i am very kiam not sharing this wid yew ppl (if anyone even bother reading our blog) but some things are just way too personal to be shared, publicly.....

and therefore, despite having to put up with her $%$*&%&*$-ness, i have decided to alter my list, yes, again.. oh and no!! not jus becos of her.. i mean c'mon!! so not worth it ryte? there are also other things that contributed to wanting me to alter my list.. so this is how my list shud look like..

my list of new year's resolution(s):
1) be nice to everyone people i know people i want to be nice to and at anytime i want
-end-

yew might be thinking.. wad's de point right? no need resolution laa lyddat!!! ya true.. actually dis whole new year resolution thing is really stupid.. it's jus to entertain yew guys (i.e. no one, cos no one actually reads dis =p) so yesh.. i'll end my post here la.. and no i'm not angry.. i'm perfectly fine =DDDDD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.o Touche~