Friday 18 January 2008

today is a GREAT day

why????






becos it's JAYDARLING<3's BIRTHDAY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


now yew all mite be thinking why, of all de ppl in de world, would i fall in LOVE wid him.. i get ppl asking wai i always go gaga over him.. and for this SPECIAL OCCASION, i shall reveal all de secrets!!! yeshhh!!! all the bu neng shuo de mi mi, or as i would like to call it beh tang kong eh mi mi =XXXXX please excuse my hokkien translation.. it might be cacat but please take note dat i'm happy wid it =ppppppp

it's in de way he smiles at me =D


it's in de way he poses OH-SO-DIAOly in photo shoots =D


it's in de way he plays de piano with one hand =p


it's in de way he thinks of me when he's supposed to be concentrating =D


it's in de way he misses me all the time =ppppppp


it's in de way he undress himself!!!! =ppppppppp


and many more laaaaa.. i'll save de rest for nx time =ppppppppp

so darling is spending his bdae having his concert at singapore tonite..

so sry i couldnt make it there darling but i noe yew'll forgive me yes? next time haf a mini concert at my place or yours jus for me yess?? =pppppppppp

oh wells.. one year older maturer, one year DIAO-er yew are!!

DIAO!!! =DDDDDDD

i love yew many many <3333333333333333333

6 comments:

shenny said...

muahahahah.. lols~

ur love for jay is like my love for uknow..xP

Anonymous said...

beh tang kong eh mi mi

hahahaha

Jayanne said...

lolx nopes!!!! my love for jay is wu yi lun bi.. knot compare wann!!!! and i love him much much dearest (insert all the mushy mushy words here) =pppppppppp

Mayi said...

OOOMMMGGGG!!!!! hahahahahaaaaXP:P anyway the grey pic is very nice!

shenny said...

ehlaaaa.... lol~ my love for uknow also 'tidak boleh dibandingkan langit dan tanah' MUAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

o.o; war of the languages ka? 'kjbgi jkdhfiu dofjsoe ubsebfu' LOL XD (please ignore comment.i am just bored. xD)