Monday 7 January 2008

I'm Back =D (Part 2)

Okay!Now for the continuation of my not-so-interesting blog, I'll post up some pictures of all the sights in Burma soon(cause the camera ish with my dad!) and yesh my dad's friends invited us to dinner at Pepper's(some western style restaurant with a Thai Chef). The food at that restaurant, It is to DIE FOR!Just thinking about it is making me hungry!and the price WOOT CHEAP MAN! See usually if you eat steak and stuff it costs about $16 and above right? I ate barbequed Ribs there and the cost was $6 Brunei ONLY!and the portion was HUGE! So all of us shared our food yesh so they ordered















  1. Appetizer : Pork Neck (First time i tried tho.quite nice o.o)




  2. Appetizer : Chicken Satay (Meh I'd Have to say Brunei one is way better)




  3. Fish And Chips(FRESH FISH =O NOT FILLET!)




  4. BBQ Pork Ribs (Very Tender & Juicy)




  5. Peppers Beef Steak (Expected it to be hard but woh!so TENDER)




  6. Hawaiian Pork Chop (Very pineapple-ey xD)




  7. Grilled Lamb Chop (Meh this tastes like the same everywhere o.o)




  8. Dessert : Rum Ice Cream (Woh!First time i tried this too!xD)




  9. Dessert : Coconut Ice Cream (I dunno how to comment on this lol)



Okay so now enough about food before i get hungry..Bahaha so after Myanmar, we stopped over in Singapore for 2days =D and i went to buy annez her Pspink yesh, i searched ALLLLLL around Sim Lim Square for the cheapest price(because all of them are trying to rip us off.THANK GOD I know a thing or two about Psp's or else I'd have bought the $400+ one @.@) Yesh they keep saying you need some special software or UMD and blah blah blah but oh well i found one with a good price so i got that one for her and i got myself my 2nd psp =D its silver =OOOOO bahahaha cos my old psp analog joystick is uhhh K.O-ed so that one's my media centre now =D





Yays =D and for some bad news, my phone got FRIED >.<>



But..the next morning when i was messaging anne..some gibberish came up O.O and then i couldnt press back cause when i did it kept saying 'Send to' so bah =.=; stupid phone when my mom took it for repairing it was working fine =.= so since my phone is kind of uhh dead and its been very uhhh crappy(4MB with no external memory storage?=O) so i kinda bugged my mom to get me a new one lol =D and here it ish! =D


Bahahaha its RED =D I seriously <3 this phone..and i have no idea why haha okay so now im hungry so imma go get dinner =D Cyaaaaaaa~




No comments: