Friday 4 January 2008

I Love My Car

until the day i saw a lizard shopping in it =(

i'm not gonna go into that cos lizards are jus EWWW!! =X HAHAHAHA but i still love my car many many laaaaa =p

there's currently an exhibition at icc and work there is fun and no fun at the same time.. fun - a lot of ppl WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! dennis phiong & simmie are whu i go to when i feel bored talkative =X HAHAHAHA no fun - bisnes no good =(

anyone of yew interested in taking up a loan, personal, or goods, car or house, or girlfriend (?), find me yes? i'll give yew as much love as possible =X

if ever yew see someone running lyk crazy on the streets or malls, and someone else is chasing behind.. dat person chasing could be me! i need loans!! THIS is how desperate i am! =(((

OMG!!

yew wan loan?

=X HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

come join the fair and haf fun! gaming competitions are on! lucky draws to be won! beautiful lcd tvs on sale and laptops too! get everything yew want here.. and make sure yew loan from me!! JOANNE with the xmas tree top =DDDD wad xmas tree yew ask? aiyaaa green wan baaaa =ppppppppp

seeing yew ppl dere =DDDDD

No comments: