Sunday 20 January 2008

hello!! seems so long didn't blog liao.:P
i got my hair cut yesterday, caz it's getting too heavy n tangle-ly. my hair super oily when i arrived at the saloon so they washed my hair TWICE, but i think that knot the reason. think caz the hairdresser was buzy with someone else although i got my appointment already. the guy add shampoo FOUR times(..""""). and he dunno how to massage also, just claw at my head for half an hour. T_T and kept forgetting not to do so at a particular spot that hurtsT_TT_TT_T aiyoh~~~pure torture man. and the water ah...kept getting warm then cold then warm then cold again...he must be a new guy...hurts when he wanna comb when blowing also, caz tangle a lot. got the urge to do everthing myselfT_T.
and i spent TWO hours in the saloon just for a haircutT_T
unhappy customer
my mother washed her hair too, by the same guy. and that's worth twelve dollarsT_T
next time i'll make sure my hair's not oily when i go saloon:P
oh but the hairdresser knows a lot wo. she taught me how how how so my hair dun get oily n how to blow n sprys and stuffs stuffs stuffs. wa...
hairdresser: do you spray or this o that?
me: no i use comb only...
:PP
i guess the result was ok lor, just fringes kept getting into my eyes.
but shorter and lighter:D:D:DDD

and the day b4 that was the FIRST time i drive my friends around oh!!! alley was a fantastic guide!!!:D
haha happy~~~><

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word

"OUCH"

shenny said...

why no come bring me eyy mayii? lols..

Anonymous said...

Fantastic guide?Lol i think you gimme too much credit for that XD..was fun having you drive usd around tho =D we go out again SOON when anne free =D

Mayi said...

sure sure Shenny^^ lols nxt tym, when i learn where your house is, just call lols haha^^

Mayi said...

yep(Alley:D)