Monday 28 January 2008

no, this isnt some suicide note o.o;

I should be asleep now o.o; i know lol but mehh o.o;; its raining outside and friends still were chatting with me haha so hmm yesh..and since i have to wake up at 6.30ish tomoro i only get about 3 hours ish make that 2 hours of sleep o.o; and me going to sleep now will definately result in me sleeping through my alarm clock o.o;(yet again XD) and leen killing me trying to get me up to go gym at 7 LOL XD so mehhh i shall attempt to blog o.o; though my butt is seriously freezing off(im sitting on the floor X_X)

Okay today is a very uneventful day considering that i didnt go anywhere...at all(okay for dinner yes la but that was like what?40 mins?lol)So i had dinner at Hua Hua (bah kut teh FTW!) with my mom and my maid,aida.. cause my dad had some hospital function what not he had to go to..After i got back from that, my bro(tutong one) was on msn being his usual funny self and added 2 of my other friends(Ting and Joy) into the convo xD..Haha so we joked about this 'incident' involving Hamsters and Cd's(Hahaha xD im sure you know what i mean you guys =P) and their hmmm reputation in our school(MD that is) and stuffs XD...really they're nice(albeit a little cuckoo XD) people o.o; i wonder how the heck did some people come to misunderstand them so much o.O; but mehh its not my business to pry into what other people are thinking correct?XD so i guess we just gotta see how things build up from there..

So after Ting and Joy went to bed(that was about 10.30) I was back talking to my bro who then again invited his little brother and a few friends into the convo which somehow ended in me getting invited to his brother's bday party this thursday night lol(thanks for inviting me, di di XD)Anyone wanna come with me?XD(anyone at all?hahahaha xD)now i just gotta figure out howta get my butt over to tutong for that LOL xD and presents o.o; i forgot to ask what he likes!(goddamit XD) and i got to meet some of their other wacko friends(i mean that in a good way..no, really XD)haha yeah anyway so bro and di di(my bro's lilbrother) mentioned a certain 'someone' who wanted to ________ their________ down(sorry to you other dudes but mehh i think this info shouldnt be said out...that openly) o.o some ppl are just so EMO y'know?

Um hm..Now that i think about it, i really wonder..how a small problem can be blown up to XXXXL size due to a few rumours here and there that may/or may not even be true?its like "WAR OF THE WORDS" here or something..and really all the hating on each other thing should really stop y'know?WHERE IS TEH LOOOVE PPL?Just cause you're pissed doesnt mean you start a Full scale war or something right?o.o; plus i mean if the person apologized couldnt you like forgive and forget or something?Haha this kind of brings back some memories of when i was a kid(ohkay yeahhh i know im still a kid now but meh xD)..we had some really silly misunderstandings and its like "no i dont FRIEND YOU LIAO!" sorta thing xD Hahaha (childish i know XD but everyone goes thru that phase true?XD) tho i'm really glad all of us sorted it out ^^; cause we learn from our mistakes right?and not being friends actually kinda made us closer friends somehow in a weird and funny kind of way xD (something like that saying that goess...ehhh "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? ohkay so its not LOVE kinda love but its more of a friendship/brotherlysisterly/group love thing...ohkay im not making sense so..MOVING ON XD)

I really am glad to have met each and everyone of my friends(yesh that includes you, you, you, you, you and all of you XD) even though just for a brief moment..All of you, changed my life in one way or another, sorta helped mould me into what i am today!(yesh that sounded weird, like you all were sculptors or something xD)and yesh i get influenced by alot of you(for e.g annez's 'HAHAHA' that i cant seem to shake off o.o;;;;;;) so I just wanted to expresss my gratituuuuudeee and say THANK YOUUU to all of youuuuze!(and yesh that includes people who are hating on me right now(if there are any that is) o.o;;; im sure there are some hidden ones around?XD HAHAHAHAHA okay im being silly)

So anyways!Thank youuuuu alllll =D and ehh this post is weird...and very unlike me(or is it?o.O;)since im a very weird person xD so yeahh!Hahahaha =D I need candy..or coffee o.o;;; I NEED TO STAY AWAKE! =O -rushes off to raid the fridge- Seeee yahhh!

P/S: (to bro) HAH! THERE! SEEE! I POSTED! o.o; tho i never quite imagined it ending up so long o.o;;; LOL XD EIII when bring me limteh in your sports car or mercedes ah?XD LOOOOL so yeah you ask me post something and i did so COMMENT or i will make you into mince meat MWAHAHAHAHAHA!(i sound so scary i scare myself o.o; LOL XD)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol seems like u express urself 2 much.... hahaha well good post btw... n yea wan sport car or merce or anything ok we play NFS... then can race u on the street thats cool xD

man ur kinda cuckoo hahah ask u2 post then u really post till so long hahah but anyway its good... good luck on it... xD

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahha XD your fault tu wah!you ask me post then so late liao no one talking to me mah so think think think think think lo o.o XD

haha i wan sit the car you drive de la HAHAHA XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha my car scary 1 i simply drive 1 xD better dont eh dangerous hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha still you have to bring me go B lau or something right?Hahahaha XD gotta check uniiiiis n stuff XD

Meatball said...

PARTTYYYYYYYYY.......tats all LOLSSS

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha xD ehhh i commented at your blog laoda xD never knew you got eh xD haha on tagboard or links?XD