Saturday 5 January 2008

I'm Back =D

(PLEASE NOTE!MY ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE RIGHT NOW!So plllllease forgive me for that..i've been listening to broken english for like...soooo long..so yea XD)Woot!My first post!and i'm finally back from my loong loong looooooong holiday! So I flew off to Singapore on the 19th of Dec (Same flight with Jenny Samseng & Sally Hot!Woot!) then on the 20th I flew to Myanmar(previously known as Burma).. Okay so we arrived there and blah blah yatta yatta..we fast forward to reaching my grandparents place..havent been back there for like 4 years or something =O..pretty long,huh? okay i'm gonna list 5 things that have changed and not changed there

CHANGED
  1. Cleaner Streets & Dirt roads have been Tar-red (thank god!)
  2. Grandparents got a new dog (He's Friggin tall!when he stands up he's Taller than me!)
  3. There are finally cyber-cafe's around ( but most are for Dota-ing cause the net there is like HEAVILY FILTERED)
  4. Stuffs are slightly more expensive now but hey still cheap!
  5. Most people are into Korean Movies

NOT CHANGED

  1. ELECTRICITY KEEPS GETTING CUT OFF (ARGH!will elaborate on this later)
  2. If you dont run the water pump at least like 4 times a day you have no water @.@
  3. Tons of dust and smoke!
  4. 90% of cars are like 30yrs or something old
  5. Dusty Roads(Car no aircon means you're breathing dust!)and Smoke(everyone lights up there)and Spiting(everyone spits on the roads everywhere.and its RED!cause of betel nuts)

Okay so I went back and went in the house..started the computer then POOF!no electricity!WHAAAAT?turn on my handphone..no network..ZOMG?!?!?!Everyday electricity goes off for like 10 hours!Everyday i wait to sleep only!so BORING!No TV no Pc no phone no nothing T__T its so SAD really..everyday I sleep, eat, wait for electricity to on so can bath, and wait for 10pm t sleep..looking for stuff needa look in the dark @@.. okay i needa go to bed so will continue tomoro!xDxD

TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments: