Monday 17 March 2008

new fone^^

i woke up today n found it by my door yay!! finally the really really old n lagging phone spoilt liao and my parents bought me a new one yay!

me: why did you buy me a new phone?
mom: caz dad says it will be suitable for you.

o...k... im not sure if i understand though anyway im a complete idiot when it comes to these..kinds...of many many functions techs. but still im one happy girl^^

by the time i went to nz its the start of a 2 week long holiday...(holiday starts this friday) a.ha.ha. very very kek dao...lols

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! n chee liang tan is a good guy... js that sometimes u nid the right key 2 talk 2 him HAHAHAHAHAHA.... overall he is really is a good guy....

Mayi said...

hahahaaa really kan? ok will try to see the good side of him:D and THANK YOU BANANAFREAK!!!!!:DDDDDD

Mayi said...

hahahaaa really kan? ok will try to see the good side of him:D and THANK YOU BANANAFREAK!!!!!:DDDDDD