Sunday 9 March 2008

Me in SG

It has been a week I am in RP. The polytechnic I am study in now. Full name is Republic Polytechnic. I cried so hard in the first day. haha. Ask Miss Alley for the details. Just something boring though. Just that I never know how to program a webpage. Then the first class i was having is the Programming class. I feel so hopeless. I somehow feel that I should not come to Singapore. The standard is just too high for me. Then now I got better liaw la.. I try to keep up lo.. (PS. They are just too good in computer. Seems like everybody is IT student lo..)haha.. I am in class 1B oh.. haha. The same when I was in secondary school. Most of my classmate are chinese came from Indonesia and chinese from China lo... Funny... So far i haven't saw singaporean. They said maybe I will meet one when course start because singaporean need not join trainning program. Mine housemates are all chinese from China. haha.. tell u all these boring stuffs de.. sorry^^..owh.. more.. there r 4 more persons came from Brunei too. BUt what funny is all r malaysian.. haha..i still adapting myself into here..really not easy that without u all by my side.. dun say anymore le la.. nanti i cry lagi...I was being so homesick ler.. dun dare to call my parents.. dun wan them worry...i wan to be strong!!!!!CANNOT CRY!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nt boring its interesting.... at least i learn that wat RP stands for.... its really greet 2 hear from u again.... gambateh!!!!! no wonder u didnt cry that day.... u r really strong.... i donno if i can be strong like u if im about 2 leave for study =((((

well then take care... cheers....








-btw try make paragraph its easier for ppl 2 read =))) im js making a comment hehe hope u dont mind-

Yve said...

Am I that 'small gas' to u? haha.. somehow now i like more on posting pic n video

Mayi said...

all the best ping!!! miss yew~ you so strong:)